QLD Dental Sleep Therapy ensures high standards of disinfection and hygiene in all our clinics to prevent the spread of COVID-19 with extra precautions being undertaken. QLD Health, AHPRA and ADA guidelines regarding current COVID-19 policies, definitions and restrictions are strongly adhered to and monitored for updates.
Please be aware of the following points when intending on visiting a practice:
– If you are currently experiencing flu-like symptoms, are a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case or awaiting COVID-19 test results, we kindly ask you to cancel your appointment and reschedule once you are completely cleared of this status
– Mask mandates by government are followed in our practices. If there is no mask mandate at the time, it is still recommended
– Use of provided hand sanitiser prior to, throughout and after your appointments are strongly recommended and encouraged
– If you require a person to attend with you to your appointment, we kindly ask to keep this to only one additional person. Should more than one person be required, this will need to be notified and organised in advance
– All common touch surfaces such as door handles, chairs, desks and pens are disinfected regularly throughout our practices